GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following-
1. The Right to access-You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
2. The Right to rectification- You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe is incorrect or inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information that you believe is incomplete.
3. The Right to erasure- You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
4. The Right to restrict Processing- You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
5. The Right to object to processing- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
6. The Right to data portability- You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain circumstances.
7. Consent- Processing personal data is generally prohibited, unless it is expressly allowed by law, or the data subject has consented to the processing. Consent must be freely given, specific, informed, and unambiguous. In order to obtain freely given consent, it must be given on a voluntary basis.
8. Purpose of Consent- Consent is relevant when there is no better legal ground for lawful processing of people’s data, you can deliver upon providing them more control and choice the way you process their personal data.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise on of these rights, please contact us at [email protected]
Don't hesitate, Our experts will show you how our application can streamline the way your team works.